Saturday, October 19, 2013

Book Review: Her Soundtrack by R. Matthews

Her Soundtrack (Masquerade #1)Her Soundtrack by R. Matthews
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

~Copy provided by author for honest review~

I love getting the chance to review books from new authors. This is R Matthews debut novel!!

It's very fast paced. And gets to the point. There isn't a lot of character development. There's abuse, sex, and downright adorable love between the hero and heroine.

I really value the love between billionaire Jonathan and nurse Ella. They know from the get go that something is between them. And it isn't a wam-bam-thank-you-ma'am situation. It's full on eternal love. And it's just so precious.

The book takes you on the journey of their love. We start with their meeting and progression from then on. They have a lot of set backs that test their relationship. That's the main purpose of the book.

Overall, I think this is a great debut novel by R. Matthew. I can't wait to see what she's got for us next! I know her writing will evolve over time, and her voice will really start to shine through her books.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Book Read by Taryn Lee on October 10, 2013
Book Reviewed by Taryn Lee on October 19, 2013


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment